SE-900 (SE900 SE 900)
SE-900 (SE900 SE 900)
EDITORS / MIXERS / DVE'S
Datavideo SE-900 is a Modular 8 channel SD Mixer / Switcher. 2 piece unit consisting of control panel and 19" rack-mountable main frame that holds the I/O various cards, control & tally connectivity. The unit features a multi-image output display allowing all inputs/master & next source output to be displayed on a single monitor. The unit itself does not process audio, however it does provide audio delay facility from one input or from an external audio mixer. The optional SDI/DV input cards provide audio de-embedding to a 2 channel balanced audio output. The unit requires no external genlock as all inputs feature a built in TBC. Also included is a down stream keyer (DSK) for integration with character generator software such as Datavideo CG-100 as well as a separate logo store.
Price does not include input cards
- Up to 8 inputs available for any format including SDI, DV, YUV,
- Outputs include SDI, DV, YUV, S-Video (Y/C) & Composite Video
- Multi image preview panel allows the producer to monitor all live sources
(up to 8 input) as well as Program & Next source
- Easy adjustable audio delay for perfect video/audio sync with DV & SDI sources
- SDI Audio embedder
- Audio input & output includes RCA (phono) and balanced audio via XLR
- Optional dual chromakeyer, where each keyer can accept two foreground inputs and two background inputs.
- Picture in Picture
- Tally output
- GPI & RS-232 control interface for integration with existing equipment
- SDI Graphics overlay interface for optimal quality of character generator software such as Datavideo CG-100.
- No genlock is required for flicker
Optional Input / Output Cards
- DV Input Board (With audio de-embedding) £250 ex vat
- CV/SV/YUV Input Board £190.00 ex vat
- SDI Input Board (With audio de-embedding) £275.00 ex vat
- 4 Channel Chromakey Board (from any input) £1,150.00 ex vat
- SDI Output Board £190.00 ex vat
- DVI Input Board £250.00 ex vat
Genlock Board NEW- Available Jan 2010 £250.00 ex vat
Datavideo SE-900 is a modular 8-channel SD switcher with a feature set that may be expanded with additional input cards and accessories. The two piece unit consists of a 19-inch rack mountable main frame, that holds up to 8 input cards, and a control panel. The modular switcher accepts a mix of 8 SD input of your choice including DV, SDI, YUV and Composite Video. Standard outputs include DV, SDI, YUV, S-Video (Y/C) and Composite Video.
SE-900 features a built in frame synchroniser and TBC for each channel for flicker free switching between all 8 inputs - in any format.
The preview output includes both next source and next effect, enabling the producer to preview any effects in confidence before “going live” SE-900 features a down stream keyer for easy integration with character generator software such as Datavideo CG-100.
To accommodate for any delay in DV or SDI equipment SE-900 includes an audio delay function as well as a DV/SDI audio embedder.
What's in the box?
- 1 x SE-900 Main Unit
- 1 x SE-900 Control Panel
- 1 x 9 Pin D Sub Cable Male to Female 1.2m
- 1 x 9 Pin D Sub Cable Male to Male 1.2m
- 2 x 15 Pin D Sub Cable Male to Female 1.2m
- 1 x Mains Cable
- 1 x Power Supply 12V 1.2A (Control Panel)
- 1 x Switch Mode Power Supply 12V 10A (Base Unit)
- Instruction Manual